Our team listen and understand the needs of your staff and your whole business, in order to be able to propose a tailor-made workplace concept to boost the productivity of your staff, and ultimately, your whole company.
We enjoy to work with our clients in collaboration. That is why;
- We analyze your needs, through business needs interviews with key stakeholders, in order to set clear objectives and requirements.
- We evaluate buildings & locations in order to check their compatibility with your needs before you commit on a lease agreement.
- We develop space planning to guide your search for the right space.
- We ensure the functionality and performance of construction and building services.
· Our asess a budget to achieve your project so you feel confident about its overall cost.
Our designs help your organization to improve communication, productivity and motivation, through an innovative blend of artistic and technical experience.
Our team concentrate on developing an understanding of the client’s specific requirements.
By working with our clients in a collaborative process, we are able to create unique workplaces, which fit the company’s individual office design requirements and budget.
Our team offer consultancy and guidance on all aspects of the building’s interior and have expertise in all market sectors: small business, multi-storied buildings, corporate headquarters, community spaces.
Office Fit - Out
Our projects are managed by qualified Technical Managers who ensure critical deadlines are met, quality standards adhered to and the end result delivered to our clients’ expectations.
Each site is coordinated by a dedicated Project Manager who performs an analysis of the site and prepares the project management timetable. The Project Manager will then take personal responsibility for every part of your project.
Our Internal Auditor for Quality Management Systems is constantly inspecting the sites and work procedures to ensure that the ISO management systems implemented at COS (ISO 9001:2008, ISO 18001:2007 and ISO 14001:2008) are being followed.